LET’S PARTNER UP!
I’m always interested in exploring new places and experiencing adventures to share with my readers. I look forward to publishing exciting stories, reviews of the places I’ve dined and stayed and sharing images from the destinations itself. While my preliminary focus is on fine dining, I do appreciate many of the finer things in life. As a former tour manager (certificate, International Tour Management Institute), my approach is slightly different to other travel professionals. I also hold a degree in Journalism from the University of Georgia and graduated with a strong liberal arts education.
WHY WORK WITH A to Za’atar?
I’m a trusted resource for food reviews, and it’s my passion to help and inspire my readers. Having lived in the GCC for nine years (including Dubai, Abu Dhabi, and Doha), I have a unique understanding of the region.
If you need an expert on the Middle East, then you should work with me!
TRAFFIC AND SOCIAL MEDIA NUMBERS
- Klout Score: 68+
- Zomato Blogger Ranking: #18, Dubai #8, Abu Dhabi
- 490+, followers on Zomato
Total Review views: 916,049
Total Photo views: 1,727,246
- 12,900+, followers on Instagram
- 100,220 impressions per month
- 62% men // 38% women
- Bulk of followers in 18-34 demographic
- Top cities: Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, London, New York
- Top countries: United Arab Emirates, United States, India, United Kingdom, Saudi Arabia
- Pinterest Followers: 762
- Avg. daily impressions, 5,369
- Avg. daily viewers 3,730
Avg. monthly viewers, 68,895
- TripAdvisor: Top 1% (in Dubai)
- 90,218 readers
- 19% from United States
- 19% from United Kingdom
- 16% from United Arab Emirates
- 46% other countries
- Blog Traffic:
- 78% women // 22% men
- 64% ages 25-34 // 15% ages 35-44
- What readers say about A to Za’atar: Engaging, Interesting, Unique Content
SELECTION OF COMPANIES WORKED WITH:
- CTT Consulting
- Yardstick Marketing Management
- Purple Honey Group
- Forbes Associates
- Impact Porter Novelli
- Seven Media
- McCollins Media
- Copia Communication
- Paz Marketing
- House of Comms
- Sticky Ginger
- Q Comms
- Cicero & Bernay
- Emirates Palace
- Matador Network
- A Luxury Travel Blog
- Buzzfeed Community
- Roads & Kingdoms
- Eat This Poem
- Citi Spi
- ExPat Woman
- Trains Magazine
- Room 702, contemporary novel (published as Ann Benjamin)
- Expat Post
- Travel 42 (part of Northstar Travel Group)
- Media Source
- Source, The National, Could Dubai be close to getting a Michelin-star restaurant?
- Source, Fujairah Observer (photo, March 2017)
- Source, You Can Live and Work Abroad (March 2017)
… OR HIRE ME FOR A JOB!
TRAVEL TESTER / HOTEL TESTER / RESTAURANT TESTER / BRAND AMBASSADOR
I developed many skills in the last years and I’m happy to offer my help. The following list gives an overview of the services I can provide. Let me work for you!! I love to eat, I love to sleep and I love to travel.
You just opened a new hotel or restaurant or you need some promotion in general? Invite me to your place, I will take beautiful photos and write a detailed review about it on my blog.
Price on all of below is negotiable. Please note all my travel expenses should be covered.
Here some examples of what I can offer:
- Assistance with Gastro-tourism itineraries
- Food or culinary judge
- Moderator or Forum Panelist
- Hotel/hostel reviews
- Airline reviews
- Fam trip
- Podcast Guest
- Food critic
- Travel gear reviews
- Day or Multi-Day trips/tours
- Restaurant/Bar reviews
- Adventure activities
- Press trips to promote a destination
- Brand Ambassador
PLEASE ASK FOR RATES ON THE FOLLOWING
I would be happy to work with you on any of the below:
- Sponsored post
- Product Review
- Social Media promotions
I’m currently working on my media kit, but please ask for my current rates.
AUTHOR / WRITER
As I’ve published eight novels and written numerous articles on many subjects — I love writing! I can turn around a review quickly and would be happy to help with any assignment. I’ve also been interviewed on Dubai Eye and Two Fat Expats (a podcast).
As an FYI, never copy and paste an entire article of mine onto your site without asking me for permission. I’m not OK with that.
Please contact me on email@example.com or call me directly, +971 56 9260296