A weekend I would much rather forget, as a car trade in has gone about as well as I would expect in the UAE… It’s funny, just when I think things have progressed, then an event comes along and even after paying for a car and trading in our old cars, I still don’t have anything in the garage to show for it, and at the earliest it looks like tomorrow.
- Diversity and the James Beard awards.
- Do you suffer from destination discrimiation? (I do!)
- How dining alone is changing our diets. (I wrote about solo dining awhile ago).
- The concept of ‘hate reading’ ties into my background for CSR of One. I know a few people who have ‘hate follows’ on Instagram, which I just can’t wrap my head around. I keep my feed full of things I want to see, not people I’m irritated by.
- My latest for Dubai Eye (one of my favorite episodes so far).
- Now I want a restaurant tote.
- We need more mental health discussions in the F&B industry.
- Use this as your new search engine.
A blissfully quiet week ahead. We’re off to Zanzibar next week, which I am very much looking forward to. Also, randomly, let me know if you have any thoughts about tomatoes…