Hello hello! My week was basically stress city trying to get my visa sorted (before I travel to the States next week). In between my minor meltdowns, I was able to check out the new WG Magazine coffee book (literally) launch at the new W the Palm, and we had a successful book club at Il Faro (decent deal for a ladies night, if you’re looking for one with food).
- How do you make a viral recipe?
- Why did this best selling cookbook get overlooked? (Spoiler alert, people are snobs).
- Pursuant to many of my interests (meals from novels).
- Gummy bear art, because, why not?
- Village Bakery is offering up some good discounts, I like the sushi making kit or a Miyabi knife (which I’ve heard great things about).
- In which a global dining award is still not as inclusive as it could be.
- My latest for Dubai Eye.
This weekend we are puppy free for the first time in two months and are celebrating by checking out the Loft at the Dubai Opera (you had me at free flow Veuve). I’m also going to try Akira Back (back at the Palm) and then fly out (inshallah) early Tuesday.
What are you up to this weekend?