A busy week with a book (almost) finished, a fantastic lunch, and a few trips to the gym. I also was able to record a voiceover demo.
- How novelty potato chip flavors are made.
- Eating 30,000 calories+ in a week?
- A gin spa in Scotland. Calgon, take me away.
- Seafood menu planning in the UAE.
- Eating alone in the Times Square Olive Garden.
- For anyone who REALLY likes chicken nuggets.
Today we’re off to Bread Street Kitchen for a friend’s birthday brunch. Although your resident food snob hates the F&B options at the Atlantis in general, it’s not my day, and the company will be fantastic. On Saturday, we’re trying Inked’s all vegan five-course meal, which I’m definitely looking forward to.
Next week I’m filming my next episode for What’s Cooking UAE in Abu Dhabi and meeting up with Zomato friends on Monday night.
What are you up to this weekend?