A busy week for me! Feeling a bit behind on all the things I need to get done, how about you?
- In search of the perfect elastic waist pants (as much dining out as I do, stylish trousers with room to grow sound like a quality investment.
- A restaurant for 3 in Brooklyn.
- A gin advent calendar? Sign me up (or, I know what I’m getting The Emireati for Christmas).
- With the state of the world as it is, yes, I would like this plush Shake Shack toy set.
- As someone who doesn’t enjoy cooking (!) and never really learned much past the basics, this essay resonated with me.
- Who do you trust for rankings and awards? I’ll admit, I definitely consult Trip Advisor when it comes to choosing a restaurant. I love the sheer democracy of it. Not to mention, the World’s 50 Best have struck out with me on a few occasions this year. Here are the Top 25 restaurants as voted by Trip Advisor users.
- I had a lot of fun filming my latest for What’s Cooking UAE last night (see below for our Facebook Live segment, haggis is involved).
While I have two invites to staycations/food in Abu Dhabi, I also have a potentially large freelance assignment and really just need to center myself, so I think it’s basic and boring here!
What are you up to?