I managed to do a lot of stuff this week, even if I wasn’t dining out every night. Let’s hope a few of the proverbial irons in the fire land in 2017 (or before 2017, Abu Dhabi, I’m looking at you). I’m also working on a write up of the Socotra trip that wasn’t…
- Would you like to order me this candy bento box? I bet you would!
- Speaking of things you could order for me, how about the super cute PJ set from the Beverly Hills Hotel.
- In massive sushi roll news…
- How other places imagine American food.
- The most Instagrammed restaurants in the US.
- What the oldest people in the world eat and drink (there’s hope for all of us).
This weekend I’m looking forward to a fancy cocktail party on Friday, a get together with my new Socotra friends on Saturday and maybe trying a business lunch on Sunday.
What are you up to?