Back from Nepal — hopefully I’ll get to my two hotel reviews in the near future. Nepal definitely lived up to my expectations and I encourage everyone to visit this very special country. Also, I’m fairly infatuated with DWC and will look to take more flights from here.
- Would you try ice cream ramen?
- Buy me this Sushi Index Lined Notebook?
- A KitKat pop up! Why does London get everything cool?
- Bon Appetit’s US City Guide to best restaurants.
- I was busy this week and shared a review over on Citi Spi (Sakura @ Crowne Plaza, SZR)
- The 5-second rule isn’t true? My life is a lie.
- The difference between waters (club soda, sparkling water, and seltzer water).
While I was tempted to go to Abu Dhabi this weekend, I think it’s in my best interest to get caught up on my life (and seem to have caught a cold overnight, boo!). Being gone for 6 days somehow created a ton of laundry and over 500 e-mails. If you need me, I’ll be trying to finish editing a book and finalizing posts from Bali (!).
What are you up to this weekend?