I feel like I did nothing but eat this week! Lots of reviews coming your way…
- Steampunk dining: combining my love of food and my current manuscript. Too bad it’s in London!
- Glamour Shots of Wasted Food.
Do you watch Chopped? Just me? Here’s some facts you didn’t know about the show.
- Chefs suggest how to dress up frozen pizza. (We just add avocado at our house).
- Inside the women-owned restaurants of Yida, South Sudan’s largest — and most tenuous — refugee settlement.
- How to arrange your kitchen according to Julia Child.
- Half chopstick, half fork, all good?
With three meals and three reviews between Tuesday and Wednesday, I’m happy to sit out this weekend. Well, that’s not entirely true… I might have an invite to Wakame’s Shanghai Brunch and we’ve also been asked to Sea Fu (at the Four Seasons Dubai). And who knows what next week will hold…
What are you up to?