It’s been a quiet week, as I’ve been on a meal plan with Keto Life UAE. I should be doing a separate post later about the menu. It’s been a good ‘restart’ to cut down on sugar (which I am forever eating too much of). I also hosted my first event for CSR of One, went to my first Intalek event, and was maybe asked to write a foreword for a new culinary book…
- Did you know I am a co-chapter leader of Travel Massive Dubai? If you’re local, I’d love for you to join!
- Secrets from the most sustainable restaurant in the world.
- Wondered about the science of junk food?
- Just because it’s been a minute, here’s a link to my podcast. We had our youngest guest of the season this week!
- Another group I’m involved with is Perlu, (here’s my podcast with them, if you want to hear), but as a platform, they’ve got some great offers – hope you’ll check it out!
- My dream job, one day.
This weekend we’re going to a friend’s impromptu Mexican themed party (I’m going to do my very best to remain Keto friendly). And today, we’re going to the Seagrill Bistro Brunch (adults only! Pool access!) and after a long week, I’m pretty excited about that. Next week has two Iftars in store – both are centered around networking.
What are you doing this weekend?