A busy couple of weeks – hope you’ve been well! Here’s a few bits and bobs from around the web.
- An interesting discussion about how we photograph ethnic food (and why it matters).
- What does NatGeo have to say against travel influencers?
- When did influencing begin? Earlier than you might think.
- How happy would I be if Instagram started hiding likes? (The most happy).
- An interesting ‘day in the life’ of chef Nina Compton.
- The art of (filming) food.
- I started a podcast! (It’s completely unrelated to food).
- I was named a foodie influencer by Time Out Dubai.
We’re off to try some new Mexican at Puerto 99 this weekend, and generally catching up on our lives (as we haven’t been adulting much at all this week).
What are you up to this weekend?