Hey gang — I’m not dead. I’ve been busy finishing a book (it’s done!), and well, I think it’s okay for a short break in reviews. I’ve been going almost non-stop for the past…forever, so focusing on getting to the gym and not drinking has been a priority for me. The restaurants will be there when I feel like getting back to them. In other news, I had fun speaking on a panel last night at NYUAD and have enjoyed my downtime. Also, keep those fingers crossed — I’ve got a ‘maybe’ story placed with a major American publication.
- Bad menu translations.
- Do you like Cuba Libres? I do! Apparently, we can thank Teddy Roosevelt for them.
- You had me at pop up fondue.
- My feels. Thoughts (and problems) with Instagram.
- Eating food past its sell-by date. (Tip to Life on the Wedge for this link).
- Timely, best food gifts for Valentine’s Day.
We’re over to the new Bulgari hotel tonight for a friend’s 40th, and then it will be back to meal prep (and likely hangovers) tomorrow.
No reviews queued up just yet for next week, but I’m sure something will end up on my calendar soon.
What are you up to this weekend?