With two days in Abu Dhabi last week (one for SIAL and one for the Conde Nast Travel forum), the remaining days of last week were a bit busy. I’m also filming my next episode for What’s Cooking UAE tomorrow. Links ahoy:
- All the food you need for a Home Alone party.
- Legit made me LOL. Turning one’s shed into the top restaurant on Trip Advisor.
- My favorite post of the year: The Hater’s Guide to the Williams Sonoma calendar.
- This might explain some additional calories in my life.
- Relevant to my life: who invented hummus?
- ICYMI: My latest episode for What’s Cooking UAE.
We saw the new Star Wars film yesterday, and are enjoying the amazing weather today. I’m hoping (another) trip to Abu Dhabi will come together this week — a new exhibition at the Louvre, along with a fancy truffle dinner, if I can make it all happen.
What are you up to, as the year winds down?