A steady week! I checked out the first annual FACT Dubai Magazine awards on Monday night and edited the remainder of the week.
- Want to try Noma 2.0? (Sorry, it’s already booked out).
- I might have to try this recipe on Saturday…
- LOVED this exploration of dining out (and what makes it special).
- If you’ve met me, you know I’m a big fan of the Irish goodbye. How do you feel about it?
- If you’re shopping for Cyber Monday or find yourself on Amazon, I’d love you to buy one of my books!
- What does a city taste like?
What am I doing this weekend? I’m actually hosting 30 people for Thanksgiving (with A LOT of help from Clinton Street Baking Company, don’t worry, I’ll be posting about my hopeful success next week). I’m one of those people who throws a party and am a) 100% convinced I’ve told everyone the wrong day and b) no one is going to show up. Happens every year!
Anyway, if you celebrate — wishing you a wonderful Thanksgiving!