This week has made me more stressed than usual. Some lessons learned: content writing is probably not for me and I will continue to do honest reviews (haters gonna hate). However, in positive news, I was able to visit the Louvre Abu Dhabi (opening November 11th) and it’s a really unique place. I can’t wait to go back!
- A video game to ponder the meaning of soup.
- Why freelance (food) writing really sucks sometimes.
- In which I don’t understand the concept of dessert hummus.
- Sounds like a restaurant I want to experience…
- Raspberry prosecco cheese. Honestly, I don’t know what to think about this.
- My latest for What’s Cooking UAE.
Meetings today and dinner at a friend’s place tomorrow night. I will also try and drag my ass to a gym at some point as I have been slacking…
What are you up to this weekend?