A busy week, but I (almost) achieved (some) amount of balance! At least I’ve got absolutely NOTHING on for Friday/Saturday and I couldn’t be more excited. Also, I’m going to be published in the Khaleej Times WKND, so be on the look out for my article.
- Memoirs written by women in the culinary world.
- An Ode to Olive Garden.
- A room service that delivers books? (I have a suggestion, if you need one).
- On giving back Michelin stars.
- Did you catch my article in the Ritz Carlton DIFC newsletter?
- Did you catch my review of the terrible time at Hakkasan? You might also want to read The Emireati’s take on the same meal.
Tonight I’m going to a wine dinner (hosted by the fabulous Lindsay, of The Tasting Class) and next week will be a busy one with attending the S. Pellegrino Young Chef’s finals, and a visit to Abu Dhabi to try out Toro Toro and 99 Sushi.
What are you up to this weekend?