I’m beyond exhausted by what’s going on in my home country, so let’s just focus on the links, shall we?
- The public school restaurant has me intrigued.
- San Fransisco has been making avo toast for more than 130 years? Who knew?
- The untouched food of The Bachelorette. (Having just filmed an episode about food in a restaurant, I can tell you that the amount of consumption was actually quite low).
- Japan makes non-melting ice cream.
- A journalist gets drunk every night just to try hangover cures the next day. Ouch.
- Women (apparently) like the smell of guys who eat a certain diet?
This weekend will be about (surprise!) book promotion, hitting Flywheel, meal prep, and checking out Sass Cafe.
What are you up to?