It’s been a busy couple of weeks, full of some stress, but I’m now 100% looking forward to our trip to Australia — we leave tomorrow! Here’s some new links to share:
- Fairly certain I’ve already posted this. (But I still want to go).
- Have you seen the show Master of None? Food and dining out play an important role throughout both seasons. The article exploring the development of this element (with one of the creators) is definitely worth checking out.
- 10/10 would eat.
- Bringing a kid to a Michelin starred restaurant.
- This man makes breakfast for his husband every day and it’s amazing.
- And did you see my video post about the St. Regis Maldives? You know you want to!
Also, a bit belated, but wishing everyone Ramadan Kareem! What are you up to this weekend?