Fairly certain I’ve written close to 10,000 words this week. All the best (and worst) from my recent trip to Italy is queued up and will be coming at you sooner rather than later — stay tuned!
- Food writers share their favorite ‘safety’ drinks. What’s yours? (I’m partial to a Cosmo or a G&T).
- A lip balm that tastes like Red Lobster’s cheddar bay biscuits? Color me intrigued.
- Redefining how to season with salt.
- What are they drinking in the front of the plane? (Personally, I love that Emirates serves Veuve).
- One friend describes Ramadan in the Middle East (as a non-Muslim). With ten years of my own in the region, I agree with many of her sentiments (and no, Iftar previews don’t play into the equation).
- Filling the blues initiative — a fantastic Dubai-based Ramadan program run by a talented local foodie.
Heading to the Cirque de Cuisine tonight at Atlantis and very excited to try Nobu’s dishes. What are you doing on this last weekend before Ramadan begins?