Sorry gang! Catching up from South Africa and balancing some additional reviews (I’ve still got a few to go) has kept me a bit busy in the past weeks — I hope you’ve been well!
- My kind of London tour (gin + tea = yay).
- A restaurant in an 18th century home.
- The Ritz in Paris sells pretty much everything I could want.
- More in gin news, Bombay does something unique using the distillation process.
- An April Fool’s prank… Would you eat a Halloumi and Za’atar KitKat?
- The new World’s 50 Best restaurant List is in! While I’m still upset that I didn’t make it to Nahm while I was in BKK, there are still plenty of great restaurants to add to my ever growing list. Have you been to any of them? And I was happy to see Chef Yannick on the list…
- Interested in a more remote working situation? How about Thailand? There’s a company who might be of interest to you… Use code: A2Z50.
Maximum chilling this weekend (sort of). I’ll be heading to Abu Dhabi to try the Saturlaze brunch at the Beach Rotana. Additionally, I’ve got the potential of a REALLY big project in the next few months. Please keep those fingers crossed for me.
What are you up to?