A steady week catching up on everything and I managed to finally (!) finish the first draft of a novel I’ve been hard at work at since December (if YA steampunk is your thing, feel free to contact me for a copy for you to review, I’m always looking for readers). I’ve also been trying to prep for my trip to Bangkok next week (spoiler alert, there will be a TON of amazing food, including two restaurants in the Top 50).
- Unique soft drinks from around the world.
- Suck it, Trump. Immigrants help make the food industry run.
- A champagne vending machine? I might be in love.
- In Denmark, refugees cook food from their home country.
- Do you order delivery at least once a week like I do?
Do you struggle with what to order?
- Anthony Bourdain: food is political.
Going to check out the canal walk tomorrow (hopefully the weather agrees) and finish packing for my trip. I might be posting a bit less while I’m away, not sure what kind of down time there’s going to be (not very much, I think).
What are you up to this weekend?