Trying to catch up ahead of the next week (and the week after). I’ve just returned from a wonderful night at the Waldorf Astoria RAK (the rooms are ginormous), so I’ve got some writing to do. 🙂
- Novels as guidebooks. The author in me loves this.
- Inside a chef’s fridge (c’mon, you know you want to look).
- From LA Weekly, where to eat food from the 7 banned countries. #resist
- Haruki Murakami discusses the metaphysics of food.
- A prosecco festival in London? Tell me more.
Hubs is running the Sandstorm event tomorrow, and then we’re going to Ruth’s Chris for a celebratory dinner (but not before I sneak over to BoxPark for a quick lunch review). Next week I’ll be enjoying Italian at Matto and packing up to leave for Bangkok.
What are you up to?