How have you been? Looking forward to February? I am posting this from a very luxe suite at the Fairmont Fujairah…and kind of wishing I could just kind of stay in bed all day
and ignore politics forever.
- Love this concept (Wasted London): ‘creating something delicious out of the ignored or un-coveted and inspiring new applications in our food system.’
- High tea sponsored by Banksy? Yes, please!
- Would you try a sushi-inspired Kit-Kat? (Spoiler alert, I would).
- How people eat fries around the world.
- ICYMI: My favorite dishes from January.
Think we’ll be chilling this weekend…something I’m okay with. Next week I’m looking forward to checking out the Waldorf Astoria Ras Al Khaimah and Vista Bar at IFC.
What are you up to?