How are you? I’ve been busy catching up from the previous week
and actively trying to ignore what’s going on back in the States. I’ve also made plans to head to Bangkok next month! Zoe (of Table Number 7) is going to introduce me to some of her World’s 50 Best Restaurants friends — I can’t wait!
- DXB ranked as the world’s busiest airport for international travel (again). (My hometown ATL still does the most overall traffic).
- Food culture vs. actual cooking. What do you think?
- Robin Hood restaurant in Spain (love the concept).
- Pop culture + food = art.
- In case you’re looking for a gift for me… Veuve has released their 2017 limited edition rose champagne.
- Also, I’ve got a post over at A Luxury Travel Blog. Hope you’ll check it out!
I turned down an event or two this week, but am looking forward to checking out recently opened Morah this evening. Tomorrow we’re off to Abu Dhabi to check out Teatro and the Park Arjan Rotana.
What are you doing in this fine weather?