I like weeks like this one. A good mix of downtime and getting things done, balanced with some fun excursions, amazing food and planning for some fun trips ahead.
- I love all things tiny, so I would probably love tiny food.
- An experience with Amazon Restaurants.
- While La Meryl was crushing it, in honor of the Golden Globes — what was on the menu!
- Some recipes from around the world.
- A year of dinners.
- Combating food wastage in the UAE (yes!!).
- I tried Dinner in the Sky. (Spoiler alert: I think it’s overpriced).
This weekend is mostly chilling — catching up with some of our oldest friends in the UAE (we met in 2007, if you can imagine), then Flywheel and going to try (another!!!) Peruvian restaurant on Saturday night. This time it’s Inka, at the Sofitel. Next week promises a trip to Abu Dhabi…
What are you up to this weekend?