I’ve started off the year on a productive week, how about you? I’m hard at work on my media kit, managed to sort a new couch for our villa, worked on editing my novel, and have been pitching places like mad. I’m also off for a belated hair appointment this morning.
Here’s your first links of 2017.
- Eater explores the best of their bad restaurant reviews for 2016. (Zoco easily wins my most terrible experience last year — here’s hoping I don’t have many dinners like that one again).
- A book that explores 10 Restaurants That Changed America.
- A test of the ages, which fast food gives you the most fries per order.
- 8 Futuristic Foods you’ll be eating in 30 years. How do you feel about bugs?
- Alert: there is an all avocado restaurant in Amsterdam. See you later! I’ve got a plane to catch.
- I didn’t like Aji, but everyone else seems to. Have you ever had a disconnect at a venue that everyone else enjoyed?
What are you up to this weekend? We’re off to Le Classique at Emirates Golf Club tonight, then over to the brunch at Catch on Saturday. I’m also looking forward to trying out the Dining in the Sky (!!!) media event next Monday, and maybe trying to try one of the restaurants at the newly opened Le Ville at City Walk before next Thursday.
Playing around with logos… I’d like to do some sort of cool ‘A to Z’ thing, but haven’t made it that far. Graphic designers welcome.