‘Twas the last weekend links before Christmas and all through the land… (I wanted to rhyme something with sand, but decided not to go any further).
- The much hyped (and brilliantly written) Trump Grill review by Vanity Fair.
- Food names with unusual origins.
- How 8 flavors have defined American cuisine.
- Do you have a spare $125,000 you can lend me? No, seriously!
- I want to do this next year.
- Me, publishing elsewhere about Christmas in Dubai.
A very busy week ahead! I’m going to attempt to do ALL the things. Back to Abu Dhabi tomorrow for brunch (and dinner!), then a chilled out Christmas Eve (unless I can convince Hubs and friend to go to the market/DXB Truckers event), then Christmas Day with our best friends (a feast that will include AmStur caviar). Next week is a hectic mix of meeting up with friends before driving to Abu Dhabi for the Coldplay concert on New Year’s Eve.
What are you doing to celebrate Christmas?