Rather glad for a chilled out week after how busy last week ended up being… As I’ll be away from Tuesday next week (going to Socotra!), this will have to be your links for the next two weeks:
- Relevant to today, 4 potato mashing techniques.
- Most expensive restaurants on the planet. (And I’ve been to one of them!)
- Most difficult restaurants to get reservations for.
- I’d love to go to Mexico and try this!
- Seems legit.
- Did you miss my Foodie gift list?
We’re already starting preparations for the big Thanksgiving feast which will be taking place today at our villa. Given the size of our cooker, I recruited the Sheraton for our birds this year and hope they turn out well (can you feel my anxiety? Because it’s a real thing!). Off to start cooking!!!