I was sick, then I got better. I got caught up on a lot of things and even managed to finish writing a book. I also had a truly incredible meal last night at Stay by Yannick Alleno, which I can’t wait to write about! I cannot recommend the restaurant enough.
- You had me at fancy butters…
- A free, 24-hour fountain of wine in Italy? When do we leave?
- TripAdvisor has their best restaurants in the world (I would tend to trust these, as we haven’t gone wrong yet with their fine dining selections in various cities). Have you visited any of them?
- Italy’s rarest pasta. Which, side bar, I asked a friend who has traveled extensively in Italy about this pasta. Apparently, he knows the people!
- Election cake? Anything to make this election more palatable. Terrible pun is terrible.
- The Migrant Kitchen, a documentary series on how ethnic cuisines have shaped Los Angeles.
We’re off to a Halloween party tomorrow night and for the first time in a SUPER long time, we’re going to dress up. I was hoping something would arrive for my costume, but, we can’t always trust delivery here, can we? I’m going to do my best Holly Golightly, and Hubs is going as an American Tourist.
On Saturday night, we’re going to check out Benjarong at the Dusit Thani (on behalf of Citi Spi).
What are you doing in this gorgeous weather?