For a short week, it was a busy one! I finally made it to Carnival (by Tresind — thanks to Zoe, for letting me tag along). Traveling to Nepal has also pretty much dominated my time! not a lot of reliable interwebs here. Anyway, more on my trip later. For now, your links:
- Fictitious Dishes, an article after my own heart.
- The Ruinart Champagne harvest (such pretty pictures!)
- Restaurants chefs eat at in New York City.
- When I was working a more traditional job, I almost ALWAYS ate at my desk. I would always have some personal things to do, and this was often the best time to get them done. I also just never saw the point in faffing around for 30-60 minutes. I guess I wouldn’t do very well in Germany, where #saddesklunch doesn’t really happen…
- West Elm + hotels = I want to go there.
- Kids try 100 years of airplane food.
I saw this on a friend’s facebook post, where it was given to a member of their party who took a call in a restaurant. I LOVE THIS IDEA AND WANT TO CARRY THESE CARDS EVERYWHERE!