Bali was nothing short of amazing, and I can’t wait to share some of the meals we had with you! In case you missed it, I’ve already posted about the two places we stayed at while in Indonesia (both recommended). In the meantime, links for your (long) weekend:
- Not that you would want to, but now you can buy pickle juice in a can. What a world we live in.
- Conde Nast Traveler lists where in the world to eat…
- 10 unusual restaurants around the world.
- Great American Hotel Restaurants.
- Sign me up.
- Olive oil cake sounds like a thing I would love. Someone please make me one.
This weekend is going to be busy! We have a leaving brunch tomorrow for some of our dearest friends at Salero (I’m very curious about this property as I’ve hated their radio ads for years), then I’ll be over to DIFC for the launch of LaLuz (can’t wait). Saturday will be a barbecue and Sunday I’ll be dining at Sakura for lunch. Oh, and I need to convince myself to get back to Flywheel…
What are you up to?
Pic of the week: