Although it may not look like it, I did a lot of hustle this week — hoping it pays off in the coming weeks and months! I also caught up on the new season of Chef’s Table: France, which I absolutely loved. Every episode of this fantastic series makes me want to travel and eat!
- How do you rate on this foodie quiz?
- I’m trying to rotate in some more podcasts and started with Taste Trekkers Find Dining this week.
- So, pictures of food have always been about status…
- Those of us who love to sip on a G&Ts are far more likely to have psychopathic tendencies…
- An animated cat who is a banana. This is my kind of programming! (Speaking of animated cats, does anyone want to sign up for the Hello Kitty 5km with me?)
- As an expat, sometimes I have to wonder: how many miles does my food travel? (And what is the carbon impact?)
We’re off to Dibba this afternoon for a two-night dhow trip with friends. Yes, it’s going to be hot. Sure, I’m worried how long it will take to cross the border. However, it’s an awesome group and we’re going to be sending some of our oldest Dubai friends off in style. I’m volunteering on Sunday at K9 Friends and I think the rest of the holiday next week will be spent eating and relaxing! I’ve got my eye on a Groupon for a massage… And then we leave for Bali next Friday!!!!
What are you up to?
Photo of the week: