Goodbye, July! I’m not even sure what I did this month… Some links for your weekend:
- Greatest dinner parties in cinema history.
- Take my love of Wes Anderson and my appreciate of bees and you get…
- Can one put burgers and Manhattans together? Should they?
- Millennial foodie trends, ranked.
- What Do Champagne and Korean Food Have in Common?
- How did I miss this when I visited Tokyo?
- Loving this kind of marketing:
After a late ladies night, I am happy to be sitting home tonight (perhaps with a takeaway pizza). Tomorrow will be spent at the Departures brunch at Dusty’s…but not before a Flywheel session in the morning. And next week has the potential to be super busy!
What are you up to?
Gif of the week: