Hey there and happy Thursday!
- Did you catch Table Number 7’s review of Namaaz? Some great reading on a very exciting restaurant in Jakarta!
- Some thoughts on tomatoes.
- What to drink, according to your sign.
- There’s Actually A Historic Reason Ancient Statues Have Teeny Tiny Penises (some naughty language ahead).
- I loved Roald Dahl growing up, and important to my blog: Nineteen of Roald Dahl’s Most Important Food Inventions.
- How to Avoid the Most Common Fake Foods on Restaurant Menu.
- Not going to lie, I am desperate to go to this! If anyone knows how to get tickets, please let me know.
- Unrelated to food or travel, but did you know my novel, Life After Joe, had its first anniversary this week?
- Would someone like to purchase this shirt on my behalf?
And a fun Instagram account / pic of the week:
A relatively busy weekend in store — off to meet friends at Common Grounds this morning, then Asia Asia for dinner, Flywheel tomorrow morning, BBQ with friends in the afternoon and reviewing Junoon on Saturday night!
What are you up to?