- A cocktail in honor of Prince.
- Hipster food trends (I mostly posted this because Hubs hates hipsters).
- Don’t mind if I do. World’s most expensive cocktails.
- I missed Earth Day, but still important – environmentally harmful things about travel and what to do about them.
- Some of the most visually exciting food.
- Would you order a $90K desert? (If so, can we be friends?)
- London’s first naked restaurant. You have my attention.
- Someone order these for me?
What are you doing this weekend? I’m trying to convince myself to take myself out to lunch today. After all, I finished the first draft of a novel! I’m also going to attend the Arabian Travel Market and go to the Puppy Ball tomorrow night. My dress is being dropped off today – let’s hope it fits!
Pics of the week:
Dom Pérignon Vintage 1998 P2 launch in Joshua Tree and Palm Springs, California by Ann Street Studio.