Did you catch me on the radio this week? I was invited to speak on Dubai Eye 103.8 yesterday about food in the Emirates!
Also, happy birthday me! Should you want to support your favorite foodie, please feel free to pick up one of my books, or sponsor a meal…
- The Best Restaurants in the Sky (via AFAR)
- DIY giant Lucky Charms (fair play for St. Patrick’s Day)
- Last Dinner On the Titanic: Menus (serving up soon at Bord Eau, Shangri-La Qaryat Al Beri, Abu Dhabi)
- Another shirt I’d like to get…
- Dubai Restaurants Are The New Art Galleries – a few I want to check out!
- Also, pretty sure I need this (Travel Kit from Net-A-Porter).
- The 6 best new restaurants (in the US, via CNT) including one in Atlanta (which hopefully we’ll get to in June).
We’re going to have a busy week next week with a friend visiting from the States, so tonight it will be champagne, sushi and a movie. Tomorrow is a return trip to Hide for their Meatopia brunch.
What are you doing this St. Patrick’s Day weekend? I hope you’re wearing green!