Honestly, since moving to Dubai, my life appears to be in a state of hyperdrive. Have you experienced anything similar after moving? Just me? Alrighty then.
- Eat LA (by the always fabulous Ann Street Studio)
- Can I just say how much I love this concept? Heston Blumenthal to open four ‘hidden’ pop-up restaurants… but diners will need to solve clues to get a table. Maybe someone will bring the idea to the UAE.
- As someone who doesn’t want to spend a lot of time in the kitchen… Chefs’ Favorite 10-Minute Meals to Cook at Home. (Truffle ramen, anyone?)
- Can someone just make this for me?
- Also, I need this shirt (which, after clicking through, I realized is no longer available (sobs)).
- You had me at ‘hangry cats.’
This weekend is a bit more relaxed than some of our past ones. We’re off to Al Qasr
to drink our weight in champagne (one of the better brunches in Dubai) for a friend’s leaving party on Friday and most likely recovering on Saturday. I’m also hoping to get to Tom & Serg for breakfast or lunch…
What are you doing this weekend?