A very busy second week of the year. I’m holding (mostly) to my resolutions. How about you?
- 8 U.S. Hotels With Mind-Blowing Room Service Menus (via AFAR)
- Dress Code for power lunching at the Four Seasons, New York how to dress for lunch (via NYT)
- National Geographic dares you to eat these!
- Your looks determine where you sit? I’d like to think we usually get a good table… (via CNT)
- There’s a Donut Festival in New York? Yes, one ticket please!
- The New York Times covers the Dubai brunch scene. (via FooDiva)
- I have a special fondness for fondue – can’t wait to check out the Melting Pot once we make the move to Dubai!
We’re off to check out Barfly by Buddha Bar this weekend. What are you up to?