Is there anything better than a whole week off from work? I’ve been enjoying my mini break by trying to find a new place to live in Dubai. Spoiler alert: there are some great properties! Here’s the last links of 2015.
The Best Things We Ate in 2015 (from AFAR)
- Tablet’s Best Boutique Hotels of 2015 (pretty sure I want to stay in all of them)
- Cook Like Hermoine Granger and 11 Other Ladies of Literature (via Food52)
- The Best Of The Best In 2015 – TheDesignAir’s Round-up Of The Year (lots of great choices across global airlines and proud to see my ‘hometown’ Etihad getting a lot of coverage,
now if only they could make AUH a better airport).
- New Year’s Eve food traditions from around the world. In the south we eat okra and black eyed peas! (via Mashable)
- Lonely Planet’s new openings in 2016.
What are you most looking forward to in the new year?