Here we go – what I found interesting this week.
- Around the world in 365 days with Intrepid Travel, who wants to sponsor me? (Via Mashable)
- Stumbled on this blog: 100 Days of Real Food from an earlier experiment in eating – worth a read.
- Pop Up restaurant Quattro Passi at the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix race? We might have to visit!
- Unlock 9 of the Best Hotel Keys in the World (via CNT)
- The Ultimate Guide to Carry-On Holiday Foods and Goodies (via AFAR) #snacksonaplane
My parents arrive tonight (!). It is their first visit to the UAE in nearly seven years and I’m very excited to share all that’s been updated in their absence. We’ll also be attending the Formula 1 Grand Prix (last race of the season), cooking Thanksgiving dinner for 20 people and visiting some of my favorite places in Dubai and Abu Dhabi. As I want to be the best possible hostess, there will be limited posts for the next couple of weeks.