More to share.
- Say what? McDonald’s is getting Michelin chefs to sign off on burgers. I like Mackers on limited occasions (hangover breakfast, anyone?), but this is an interesting move. (via Mashable)
- The Most Overpriced Items on the Menu, According to Chefs (via Thrillist)
- Your favorite meals: Around the world in 18 dishes (via CNN)
- Tim Ho Wan, The World’s Cheapest Michelin Star Restaurant (via One Mile at a Time)
- Wish I liked mussels – this looks fun!
- Fantastic travel scarves (via Conde Nast Traveler).
- Last minute, but looking forward to it – Hubs and I decided to make a quick run to Oman. We’re staying here and I can’t wait!
This is our last free weekend until Christmas, so we’re going to make it count by not doing much! Hubs is training for a bike race and I’ll be finalizing my parents visit to the Emirates (they arrive next Thursday and I’m so excited!).
What are you up to?