Hot and fresh out the kitchen – Thursday did not come fast enough!
- Trying to decide where to take my parents for dinner when they visit us in the Emirates next month! Thinking about here or here, but maybe something at DIFC?
- The New Yorker reimagined as ‘The Parisianer.’
- World’s Best Airline Food (via Travel+Leisure). I’ve had some decent meals on planes and for some reason always love the soup that is served in business class (weird, I know!).
- Do you know the right way to drink Japanese Tea? (via Fathom)
- 8 Things That Actually Make You A Chef (via Medium)
- White Line Hotels welcomes Gault Millau award of Chef of the Year, 2016
- Thanks, but no thanks. Burger stuffed with Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups.
What’s your weekend about? We’re going to Fujairah and Hubby is going to get in some diving. No Scuba for me. I’m looking forward to some time at the beach!